If you are not lucky enough to win one of the two free trips on Thursday - there still is time to reserve your seat - but time is running out. Please contact email@example.com by noon on Monday January 18 to reserve your seat and make payment arrangements.
- $215 per person based on double room occupancy.
- Deluxe Motor Coach to and from St. Louis.- A comfortable ride perfect to meet new friends, socialize, take a nap or catch a movie.
- Some light snacks and beverages will be provided on the bus and you are welcome to bring your own refreshments.
- Raffle including one team signed item.
- Leave early Saturday January 30th (approximately 7:00 am).
- Arrive in St. Louis with plenty of time to check in and sight see before and after the game.
- Overnight Accommodations at the Sheraton St. Louis City Center - 2 blocks from the Arena.
- Ticket to Columbus Blue Jackets vs. St. Louis Blues.
- One hour In Arena Pre Game Party with free Beer, Wine, Soda and Appetizers.
- Leave St. Louis late morning on Sunday for the return trip to Columbus with great memories and new friends.
Other St. Louis Attractions
St. Louis' Iconic Landmark is open from 9:20 am to 5:10 pm and is less than 1 mile from our hotel.
St. Louis is known for the Blues and you can't go wrong with a live show. On past trips people have enjoyed BB's Jazz, Blues, and Soups or Beale on Broadway. Just two examples of the great nightlife in St. Louis.
There are many Casinos in and around St. Louis including the Lumiere Place Casino located just north of the Arch.
Other Great Neighborhoods
Laclede's Landing just north of the Arch.
Public Transportation is readily available in St. Louis. Taxis are plentiful and there is also a bus system and light rail. The Sheraton City Center is right in the heart of the city and a great home base to enjoy the city.