Elevate your Columbus Blue Jackets Experience!
Join the OFFICIAL Fan Club of YOUR Columbus Blue Jackets!
Established in 2001.
Contact our Membership Chair at
email@example.com for more details.
Who are we? - About the Jacket Backers:
The Jacket Backers is an independent non-profit social organization established to support the Columbus Blue Jackets, its Foundation and its endeavors. Members must be at least 21 years of age but family members are encouraged to join us at age appropriate events and games.
The Jacket Backers, the official booster club of the Columbus Blue Jackets, were established to support the Columbus Blue Jackets Hockey Club, serve its charities and civic events, encourage participation in and support of amateur hockey and hockey education for the general public and promote sociality among its members.
Why join us? - Benefits of Being a Jacket Backer Member (what we do):
- Game Watching Parties Planned during Season – Open to Public - with Door Prize Giveaways
- Discounts on Organized Road Trips to Travel and Support our Team
- Invitations to Members Only Events – Past Events have included Behind-The-Scenes Arena Tour, Dinners with Broadcasters, Skate on the Main Ice at Nationwide; New and Different Events are always in the Works!
- Assist in Doing Good for the Community through Charitable Giving and Events
- Voting Rights at Club Meetings
- E-mail and Social Media Updates
- A Fun Way to Socialize and Enjoy Hockey with other Jackets Fans
How much is it? – 2013 – 2014 Season Membership Fees:
- Individual - $15.00
- Joint - $25.00 (any two adults)
- PRE SEASON SPECIAL - SAVE $5 - Join or Renew prior to the first regular season home game at Nationwide. (Making the final cost $10 for an Individual or $20 for a Joint Membership!)
- Memberships for the 2013 - 2014 season are valid until August 31, 2014
- Memberships purchased after the Olympic Break are also good for the 2014 - 2015 season
Where can I find the Jacket Backers? In arena or online:
Look for our membership table in the arena, usually behind section 115. We are available to answer your questions, sign up members and provide the latest information on all club activities.